The mission of the Atlantic Community High School Parent Teacher Student Association is to COLLABORATE,COMMUNICATE and CONNECT. The PTSA aims to:
- Unite parents, teachers and students.
- Establish a strong bond between the school and the community.
- Educate the citizens, government and businesses of Delray Beach about the many opportunities offered by Atlantic Community High School.
- Support school programs by offering and soliciting support — in money and manpower — of those programs.
Your $5 membership goes a long way toward supporting our school. Join today on the Atlantic Community High School PTSA website.
Upcoming eventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
The SAC (School Advisory Council) is mandated by state law to oversee a School Improvement Plan (SIP) describing specific ways the school aims to increase student academic performance.
SAC members include the principal, school staff, parents, students and community members and must be representative of the ethnic, racial, and economic community served by each school.
SAC meetings are the last Tuesday of the month during the school year. Visit the SAC page on Edline for upcoming meeting dates and more information.
- October 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm